If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you believe you are suffering from a mental or emotional illness, and if your situation is urgent, please either contact your family physician or go to the Emergency ward of the nearest hospital. The services of a psychologist are not intended to cover emergency situations, but rather involve scheduling appointments in advance.
- We do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability or appropriateness of the information and materials provided on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain errors or inaccuracies and we are not liable and you do not hold us liable for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which you shall not hold us liable to any extent. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services, information or products available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- The material contained in this website is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.